Waratah and Beetroot Plant Nutrient Mask has been formulated to correct skin problems such as sensitivity and hyper-pigmentation, as well as being beneficial as a calming treatment for all skin types. This nutrient-rich and non-drying creme mask helps to calm redness from acne and other conditions. It utilises both plant and flower extracts, including the restorative benefits of Australian bush flower extracts.
Its wonderfully smooth and non-drying properties also make it an ideal matte primer under makeup for combination and oily skin.
- Waratah – calms reddened and irritated skin conditions.
- Beetroot – contains natural vitamin A and C, helps repair damaged and scarred skin.
- Mulla Mulla - rejuvenates skin elasticity and texture, calms prickly heat sensations and redness.
- Deeply hydrates the skin’s vital moisture layer.
- Helps to correct skin problems such as sensitivity and hyperpigmentation.
- Calms redness from acne and other conditions.
- Minimises open pores.
- An ideal mattifying primer that helps makeup last all day for comb/oily skin types.
How to Use
As a matte primer for combination and oily skin under makeup:
As a mask treatment:
- After normal skin care routine warm half to one teaspoon of mask between fingers and massage gently over face.
- Use rub off mask first, then massage a large teaspoon of Waratah and Beetroot Plant Mask onto face, neck and décolletage. Apply an extra teaspoon for a more intense treatment.
- Leave for 10-20 minutes, then, If the mask has been applied thinly continue with normal daily/evening routine. If the mask has been applied thickly, wipe or wash off and continue with routine.
Purified Water, Apricot Kernel Extract (Australia), Jojoba Extract (Argentina), (Cocos nucifera glycerides, Cocos Nucifera Extract, Self Emulsifying Plant Lipids - all from plant sources), Kaolin,Hypericum Ext (Australia), Elderflower Ext, Freshly Extracted Organic Aloe Barbadensis Juice from Qld (not the lifeless dried powder from China), Australia Bush Flowers: Waratah, Mulla Mulla, Macrocarpa, Flannel Flower, Banksia, Spinifex; Mandarin Ext (Australia), Fir Tree Extract (Siberia), Lavender Ext (Australia), ), Rosemary Ext (Tunisia), Beetroot Ext (Lockyer Valley, Australia), Red Clover Flowers (Australia), Natural Vitamin E, Gluconolactone (found naturally in fruit)
Green denotes the nutritive, active herbal ingredients. These are either certified organic or wild grown. We freshly make all our plant extracts. We don’t buy commercial liquid ‘plant extracts’ or commercial lifeless dried and powdered herbs to make extracts.